At Grok (www.grokstream.com), we all come to work every day because we want to solve the most challenging problems in machine learning for IT service organizations. Problems such as making machine learning actionable, easy to use and deploy, and allow organizations to take ownership of their machine learning destiny.
We are an innovation driven team that values excellence and results above everything else. If you want and can be a part of a highly demanding top-notch Engineering organization, then we want to talk to you!
- Be a key player and major individual contributor in a dynamic, multidisciplinary team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and IT Ops experts.
- Deploy, monitor, and administer large-scale implementations of Grok, both as SaaS (Azure, AWS, etc.,) and on customer premises.
- Become an integral part of both engineering and professional services teams, and lead accelerated delivery of our solutions.
- Manage CI/CD pipelines making use of GitLab, Docker, and other tools as required.
- Develop and deploy automation tools for packaging, deployment, monitoring, upgrade, and configuration of Grok in multiple production and test environments.
- Provide hands-on support with customer engagements.
- Establish and maintain DevOps engineering best practices.
- Be comfortable running with your own ideas and eager to learn new skills.
- Innovate and invent on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related STEM field.
- 5+ years of hands-on professional experience as a Software and/or DevOps Engineer.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience in developing and implementing large-scale systems in both cloud-based (Azure, AWS) and on-prem environments.
- 3+ years of experience with containerized (Docker/Kubernetes) microservices-based architecture.
- 3+ years of experience administering Linux OS.
- 2+ years of experience with Python and bash scripting.
- Understanding of agile software development principles and practices.
Plus if you have:
- Experience with other languages: Java, C/C++, C#, PowerShell, Groovy, etc.
- Experience using Elasticsearch and the ELK Stack in large scale deployments.
- Knowledge of modern data visualization tools such as Grafana or Kibana.
- Experience with JS packages such as ReactJS or Node.js.
- Familiarity with scientific and math packages like NumPy, ScyPy, SciKit-Learn, etc.